Saturday, August 30, 2008



Jordan started school on July 28th. The rest of us started on August 4th. Jordan is a junior this year! Emily is in 8th, Tanner is in 6th, Hayden is in 4th, and I taught 5th for the first five weeks. They needed to have another 5th grade class, but did not have a teacher yet. They asked me to do it until they were able to hire another teacher. That was supposed to be within 2 weeks. 5 weeks later still no teacher. I thought about job sharing, but it still took more time away from my family than I wanted. I told them I could not do it any longer and will be back to substituting. I could of even had first grade or kindergarten. I love being a teacher, but wanted to be home more for my family. Jordan only has 2 1/2 years left at home. (No, I'm not crying about it, yet. Well, maybe!)
The kids are at such a good age. We have so much fun being together and doing things as a family. Heavenly Father has truly blessed us.

No comments: