Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally! The day Jordan has anxiously been waiting for... arriving at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. We debated on whether to take him or put him on the plane in Arizona. I am very glad we "dropped him off at the curb." I had asked Jordan over the course of a few months how he felt about his decision to go. He said good, and that he wanted to share the gospel with others. Then, as we pulled up to the curb and he saw all the other missionaries and their families he said, "OK; now I am scared!" I was scared for him. However, as he got out of the car and was getting his stuff together, he saw a friend that he had worked with for the last several months. He was quickly put at ease and I was quickly comforted. I knew he would be alright. Besides, where is there a better place to be than the MTC, right?

No comments: